Technological innovation, superb customer support for its emergency services and blue chip business customers, and a growing programme of creative partnerships with emergency services suppliers, are driving a highly successful phase of business expansion for leading UK emergency services, business communications and systems integration company Primetech. Primetech has been serving emergency service, government, NGOs and business customers for many years, and is widely recognised for its high business and technical standards, and its track record of introducing cutting edge technologies in support of improved public safety and business communications.
Primetech has pioneered a number of key technologies in the UK market. These include:
- The MultiPod® Ultra Compact COBRA is a brand-new concept which has been built on Primetech’s successful frame unit used in the MultiPod®. MultiPod® Ultra Compact COBRA retains the same water carrying and firefighting capability as the standard COBRA model. However, it now has the benefit of a substantial reduction in weight, with the same 7-8 minutes of operation, therefore enhancing the speed and flexibility of a lighter weight device on utility vehicles.
- The creation of the Collaborative Response Vehicle with MultiPod®, providing fire and rescue services with a completely new (and flexible) category of fire fighting vehicle with communications
- The revolutionary MultiNet Comms family of modular, portable integrated incident ground communications solutions housed in a series of rugged peli-case ‘pods’, delivering Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, body-worn and other live-streamed video imagery, plus voice and internet access over 2.4 and 5.8 MHz WiFi via a mesh network, along with 3G/4G communications and private cellular networks;
- The introduction of Ka-band mobile satellite broadband into emergency services and business;
- The gathering and transmission of High Definition video from incident grounds on up to Incident Command Units and throughout command communications networks, including HQs,
- The Resilient Communications Trailer. Providing Mobile satellite broadband and WiFi communications in a robust, lightweight and highly mobile package.
According to Henry Walker: ‘The Ka-band system operates on beam technology, with high capacity throughput within that beam. One of the arguments that might be used against Ka technology is that you need beam capacity as you move between the different beams. However, our satellite hardware is agnostic to the beam; secondly we have a solution in the pipeline that will allow transparent movement between any of the beams.’
Primetech has the technological expertise and experience to create innovative new solutions to help emergency services, governments and business to solve some of the key communications challenges they face in a fast moving environment. Call or email Primetech today to discuss your specific requirements.