Primetech, the emergency services technology and solutions company, will be presenting a number of key additions to its MultiNet Communications integrated national communications solution range at the Emergency Services Show 2019.
MultiNet Communications - Converging proven technologies where terrestrial networks are inconsistent, scarce or congested.
The MultiNet Network delivers fast, robust, reliable connectivity - Anywhere! Anytime! Any location!
Fulfilling the demand for:
- Temporary or special project networks
- Emergency/Disaster response
- Festivals/Sporting events
- Greenfield developments
New product launches include:
The powerful MultiNet T6 Communicator combined camera, radio and GPS-enabled device, which allows emergency responders to use time and date-stamped (and encrypted) 4K Ultra High Definition video and audio, linked through interoperable satellite, mobile, Wifi and radio systems, providing full comms coverage regardless of location.
- Can be carried on PPE or mounted on vehicles, and is packed with cutting edge capabilities, including push-to-talk, communication across networks, a distress alarm function, TFT monitor and the ability to capture HD still photographs.
- Comes with a portable, secure docking station (IP68) that contains an intelligent data management system which automatically downloads encrypted files from up to 12 bonded cameras simultaneously, with each downloaded file attributed to the ID number of the camera, time and date stamped for evidential trail purposes.
Other new products being launched or supported by Primetech at ESS 2019 include:
Two new advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras (TIC’s) - the HT-19 and the HT-A2.
The HT-19 is Primetech’s most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera yet. Highly durable and easy to use, the HT-19 combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor with intuitive software to help users identify heat sources smarter and safer. The HT-19 delivers unprecedented high-resolution thermal imaging at an affordable price. The HT-19 helps emergency workers find hot spots and heartbeats faster, when every second counts. It allows them to see through smoke, and to visualise and execute plans.
The smaller, highly durable and easy to use HT-2A combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor with intuitive software to help you to identify heat sources smarter and safer. The HT-2A delivers unprecedented high-resolution thermal imaging at an affordable price.
The LUMAPHORE® B40 BackPac, which delivers a massive 6200 Lumens at 40Watt, and weighs less than 9 kgs with 7 hours operational use at 100%.
The B40 BackPac is a potential game changer for SAR teams worldwide, allowing powerful lighting to be man-carried on an incident ground, This supports more effective response under the difficult conditions often experienced by emergency response and SAR teams, reducing the need to use less powerful and effective torches.